Superior Quality Coating Products
When your projects call for a specified coatings systems, Color Works has you covered from basic coatings to multi-phased Duplex Systems. We take out all the stress by delivering your projects on time with all the demanding critical specifications required.
We are an experience Duplex Systems shop and have an impeccable track record coating galvanized steel projects. Our process has been perfected and we know how to get the best results streamlining the multiple steps required.
A Few of Our Duplex Systems Projects:
(click to view project gallery)
- SEPTA-Allen Street Station, Philadelphia, PA
- WAWA Gas Canopies, Eastern US Region
- Plauderville Station, Plauderville, NJ
- Riegelsville Bridge , Riegelsville, NJ
- James Madison University Stadium, VA
- William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- VAMC Pedestrian Bridge, University Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, Queens, New York City
- InterCounty Connector Sign Structures, Maryland Route 200
Delays are NOT acceptable or excusable, which is why we work around the clock to meet or beat your deadline. Our day starts at 12:00 am with our final shift ending at 10:00 pm. This allows us to get your project done on time and ahead of schedule. Don’t just take our word alone, ask some of our customers. We will be happy to provide a client list upon request.